Friday 14 June 2013

Cameron Highland ♥ Father's Day


Today me and my family's going to Cameron and it is a first time.
Woke up in the 6.10am huhhh..
Tired because I'm insomnia last night. Fall asleep around 1.50am @@
Eating at Pou Kee - Imbi, 36unit ..
So hot while I still wearing jacket for the chilling trip in Cameron lol.
We go by 3 cars one my brother, second my sis in law's brother, and my sis in law's bro in law. lol!  


Our breakfast before start our journey to Cameron.
Restaurant Pau Kee.
My lovely Mommy 
After eaten, everyone chit chat.


Issabelle (niece) kissing Daniel (nephew)


My new sneaker from Cotton On ^^
My brother car broke =( The car too low and hit on that drain lid.
The sofa pattern nice ^^ where we lived.
Cuties Daniel, Isabelle and Yang Yang.
The apartment kitchen and
the ower of the house.
The house unit =p
Our first lunch at The Ferm Nyonya. Delicious ^^
The dishes we ordered. Another one is 'fuyong egg' lol~
The 'Toufu' i love ^^
The environment with history pictures hanging on the wall.
The place we stayed and eat, Tanah Rata ^^
It history in 1950s.
Outside the Restauran Ferm Nyonya.
Daddy and my second brother's friend.
Houses that look like Western
and it so cute!! so nice!
The 1st farm we went. haha! Cactus Valley.
The stairs with Strawberry patterns.
Cactus lover!
Me me! with the Strawberry =p
Cultivation with auto water-flow.
Not healthy anymore =(
The water not from the natural soil.
Before it grow.. Small and cute.
Strawberry
3 Strawberry kids 
With vege~ haha
Always the posing so cool =p
Small
This worm is actually longer
than my finger @@ SCARY!! I don't dare to go too near.
All the Strawberry drinks ^^
This was the one i drank and it is
Strawberry Milkshake!
Hye brother! lol Vincent.
My sis in law's brother.
Brother and his son playing kicking == lol!
Daddy trying to draw the fish bite his finger haha!
I miss the part that the fish staring at my daddy finger!!
Haha! Sis in law's sister's husband (Left).
And my sis in law (Right).
Plantation.
Pasar Malam (Night Market)
at Tanah Rata near the police station.
Isabelle and Vincent
The things that we tried. Sweet Guava & Honey!
All we bought ^^
With Sweet Corns too! So nice! My mom put these all on
the balcony because the weather there is cold haha.
Father's Day cake. lol!
Strawberry Cheese. Yummy!(Eventhough i dont eat Cheese haha!)
Happy Father's Day ^^
The outside view of our apartment. Larger house there.
New blanket from my mommy and i brought along the trip.
The living room. The table we moved to there for steamboat.
Lol.. You can see...
Our dinner, Steamboat ^^
Nowadays kids so joyful~ 
Posing niece =p from cupboard haha!
Ops! naked above. 
Enjoying the tea and watching tv~
So big!! My brother go to that.. I don't dare! haha!
My father even go and take picture with it. haha!
Leaving the apartment, everyone take pictures.
Except me T_T
Everyone
"Hye, what you doing? Faster come and take picture!"
Fuiyo~ Lovely
I really scare his driving.Haha
Two young family's ^^
My nephew sleeping on my chest so comfortable lol!

 Tea

Becareful~
The House Tea.. Sis in law, parents up there..
The stairs too much.. cant walk lol~
So much their picture.. No one take for me.. sad.. lol
The House Tea - karipop VERY NICE! haha! i love the karipop there.
Funny, i almost finished only remember to shoot.
The delicious karipop.
City like Kuala Lumpur really cant see car like this.
Souvenir for my besties~ Hope they like it.. After drink, outside the packaging still can use.
Playing kites!
The random uncle came and chit chat with my family.
Telling about there. Thanks to him~
So good the bus driver pick my parent when my mom asked.
And we all ran in along haha!
The progress of the Tea 'Boh'.
There even provided a small theater to presented the progress of Tea 'Boh'
This was the bus we ride.
The way to hi-tea~
First time my nephew eating a Spicy Hot-Dog with bread!
Suprising!
Teh-'O' (It mean tea without milk)
There is where we went to Hi-Tea.
It's so windy ^^ i love it.
These is all the pictures i firstly get to shoot so much
of my parents.
Lovely  
Abit sad that they are getting old...
Restaurat Ong Kee! There are two branches we saw.
Tauge Ayam ( Chicken Bean Sprouts) Not bad ya..
The taste is good but the chicken is hard to bite.
Finished again only i remembered to shoot. haha!
He even stopped for me to shoot haha! funny~
Left ( mom not ready ) FAILED. Right ( dad looked the other side ) FAILED.
Nice grass though but wrong angle.
Im happy they finally get to take so much couple picture.




Scary road way~
Infact, my picture is less than the view. lol!
No one shoot for me..
Probably wont go second time =p


Ops! Pictures that i left out in another phone.
Here we go again =p





This is the corn i said very sweet. Really nice ^^
My bro help shoot.. hm.. Fatty =p
SS myself look better haha!
Another me.. These are the pic i had only.
They will scold me if they saw this picture,
especially my sis in law.. hahaha!
My newphew trying to be big man?
But daddy helped out =p CHEAT! haha
Bigger size.. Next time try to go up and down =p

2 comments:

  1. nice trip! :) btw, i want peach apricot tea xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! So bad! Cheating one.. u choose 1st! lol!

      Delete